Starting to sound like a broken record on my fear of contracting the SARS-CoV-2 virus, I know. I’m terrified of getting it, knowing for certain it will tear at my lungs horribly and I’ll die a gruesome death, gasping for air like a fish out of water (I reckon maybe even worse) before I finally expire.
So it’s always refreshing to hear stories of recoveries from those afflicted with COVID-19.
Here’s a handful of reports from various sources to spur some positivity in this otherwise dreadful times were undergoing:
- More than 100,000 people have recovered from COVID-19
- Learning to breathe again: the long road to recovery from Covid-19
- What does it mean to ‘recover’ from the coronavirus?
- After COVID-19: Doctors Ponder Best Advice As Patients Recover From Coronavirus
- For survivors of severe COVID-19, beating the virus is just the beginning
- More COVID-19 patients may have recovered at home, DOH says
I am doing my best to stay optimistic.